YOUR PERSONAL DATA OPERATOR
The operator of personal details collected through this article site is the TeraBio Pack., headquartered in Saratel village, Sieu-Magherus commune, 1 TeraPlast Way, Bistrita-Nasaud county, Romania, registered at the Trade Register under J06/787/2020, CUI RO42968488, as owner of the website www.terabiopack.com.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data Processing Policy describes the categories of your personal data that we process, the ways and purposes for which we collect them, the situations in which we transfer personal data, as well as the rights and options that are available to you.
PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES PROCESSED
The personal data we process:
· Contact information, such as: your name, telephone number, e-mail address, home address, in case if you provide this data;
· Data contained in your Resume (in case if you are applying for a job vacancy through the site);
· Your browsing data on our website collected through cookies and similar technologies.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING RIGHTS
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have certain rights with regard to the processing of your personal data, provided in EU Regulation 679/2016:
· The right of access (to request a copy of your personal data that we have);
· The right to rectification of any incorrect or incomplete personal data;
· The right to object or the right to restriction of processing your personal data;
· The right to delete your personal data, in situations where you have withdrawn your consent, the processing is no longer necessary or the processing is contrary to the provisions of the law;
· The right to data portability that allows you to receive a copy of the processed data that we have received from you or to transmit to other entities indicated by you;
- The right to withdraw your consent for processing carried out on the basis of consent. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your prior consent. In cases where you withdraw your consent, TeraBio Pack. will no longer process your personal data and will take appropriate steps to delete your personal data. TeraBio Pack will, however, be able to process your personal data if there is another legal basis for such processing, by notifying you.
If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights, please contact us at:
In order to comply with the legal obligations of security and confidentiality of our data, when you exercise one of the rights as a data subject, we may ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of an identification documents or any other information necessary to verify if the request comes from the relevant data subject.
We will consider any requests or complaints we receive and send you a response within the deadline set by law. If you are not satisfied with our answers or consider that the processing is done in violation of applicable law, you can file a complaint to the Romanian data supervisory authority: National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing - based in Bd. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Bucharest, Romania: https://www.dataprotection.ro/ or address to email@example.com
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Any processing of your personal data will be carried out on one of the following legal grounds:
· Processing is required to negotiate, conclude or execute a contract to which you are a party;
· Processing is required to respond to a request made through the site;
· The processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation of the operator;
· Processing is carried out with your consent;
· Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other individuals;
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of TeraBio Pack or of a third party, unless your fundamental interests or rights and freedoms prevail over those interests;
· In the case of special categories of data, the processing will be done if, in addition to a general legal basis for data processing, one of the following specific processing conditions is met:
– The consent of the data subject was obtained;
– We have a legal obligation to process these categories of data;
– Processing is necessary to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes ("Allowed Purposes"):
· Response to your request
· Processing your application (if you apply for a job vacancy through the site)
· Management and administration of the contractual relationship with our clients;
· Compliance with our legal obligations;
· For any purpose related to and / or ancillary to any of the above, or for any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us, in compliance with applicable law.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
TeraBio Pack has implemented technical and organizational measures to organize the process and specific criteria for the storage of your personal data (including according to our archiving procedures).
We will cease the processing of personal data when they are no longer reasonably necessary in the Permitted Purposes, or when you withdraw your consent (if applicable) and there are no legitimate or legal reasons justifying further processing by TeraBio Pack of your data (including TeraBio Pack’s legal obligation to continue to store such data).